Cowgirls like their spa days and so do their ponies! Do you have a horse that has been working extra hard for you in these hot summer days? Now’s your chance to reward him with some relaxing fun! Not only will he be looking and feeling his best, but you’ll get to spend some real quality time with him.
- Forget the scrubbing and try eZall Total Body Wash Green. Expect a soft coat and a fresh natural scent!
- Mane N Tail Shampoo is always a classic choice with great results!
- Tackle the mane and tail with Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine.
Trim It Up
Clean up your horse’s whiskers, legs, and ear hair with a Moser Mini Arco Clipper. This will give him a clean, well-groomed look.
There are many tutorials on simple DIY massage techniques you can perform on your horse. Both online resources, YouTube videos, and books can be very helpful. Simple massage brushes can also make your horse feel wonderful.
- This Two-Sided Grooming & Massage Mitt not only loosens dirt and grime, but massages the skin at the same time.
- Another option, the Massage Rubber Horse Grooming Mitt has roller balls that offer a unique massage.
Complete your horse’s spa day with a homemade horse treat.
Horse Carrot/Apple Cakes By About Your Horse.
- 1 carrot
- 1 apple
- 1 cup molasses
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Grate the carrot and apple
- Mix together all ingredients
- Place mixture in baking tray
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool for four hours in refrigerator
The perfect spa day is waiting for your horse. Treat him to some much needed pamper time!