Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
The Western Gringra recently shared her recipe for her favorite smoothie- a prickly pear smoothie! How perfect is that for cowgirls!?
• “1 1/4 cup frozen fruit (I used strawberries, mango, & papaya)”
• “2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt”
• “2 tablespoons honey”
• “Quarter cup of prickly pear syrup (either made from pears at home OR store bought syrup – but make sure the syrup is natural and the Ingredients clearly read ‘prickly pear’ – this one has prickly pear, sugar, and lime!)”
• “Half a cup of milk (I use oat but any will work!)”
• “OPTIONAL- add 1.5 shots of agave tequila to get a little kick out of it ;)”
“Blend blend blend and serve!”
Click here for the prickly pear syrup she uses!