Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Finally! The season we’ve all been waiting for! I’m not talking about fall y’all… Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) season is back and it’s time to pumpkin spice things up! This Pumpkin Spiked Latte puts a little twist on your favorite fall beverage. We just can’t get enough of this tasty treat! If PSL’s just aren’t for you, then hey, whatever spices your pumpkin! Ingredients:
- 4 oz Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 3 oz cold-brewed coffee
- 2 oz milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbsps sugar
- Whipped cream and cinnamon to garnish (Optional!)
- Blend together heavy whipping cream and sugar in a bowl using a hand mixer. Whip until stiff peaks begin to form, then set aside.
- Bailey Pumpkin Spice, coffee and milk to a cocktail shaker, over ice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Strain cocktails evenly into two glasses.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and dust with cinnamon before serving!