The days are getting longer and warmer! Try whipping up a batch of this tasty Cucumber Lemonade, it has just a splash of grapefruit for a twist on traditional lemonade.
- 10 cups cold water
- 5 lemons, halved and juiced
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 12 thin slices of cucumber
- *Extra slices of lemon and cucumber for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to allow the cucumbers to flavor the drink, make this a few hours ahead of time for maximum flavor.
- Garnish with slices of cucumber and lemon and enjoy.
Recipe and photo from Horses & Heels.