Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
It’s easy to identify a genuine horse lover. Everything they say and do somehow connects to the barn and riding. They’re a special group! They all share the same qualities and are proud of it. Being a horse girl is more than just riding, it’s about the love for the animal. Let’s see how many you have…
- You basically live at the barn. If someone wants to find you, they know where to go!
- You find hay in your car, sofa, and shoes.
- Your wardrobe consists of jeans, a cowgirl hat, and boots.
- A little dirt is always under your fingernails.
- You have full conversations with your horse.
- More than half your paycheck is spent on your horse.
- You point out horses on all your road trips.
- Your therapist has four hooves.
- Every weekend you’re busy at a rodeo, horse show, or on a trail ride.
- Your vocabulary has some extra words that regular folks don’t understand.
- Forget a sports car… you want a truck (with a horse trailer attached).
- You can braid hair really good.
- The rain, snow, and blazing sun don’t stop you from riding.
- Every Christmas wish list includes tack or a new horse.
- You’ve had one too many photoshoots with horses.
- You’d give up anything to find your heart horse.
- Cleaning the barn is easy. Cleaning your house… not so much.
- Your favorite movies always have a horse in them.
- You somehow manage to fit horses into every conversation.
- There’s horse decor is every room of your house.
Any of these ring true for you?