Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Guest Casitas at this Four Seasons Resort are sprinkled across the hillside overlooking the majestic Peak and its iconic Scottsdale surroundings. Some casitas overlook the pool, offering a resort like feeling, while others take advantage of the natural surroundings and indigenous vistas. Inside, first-class amenities include luxuriant bedding, balconies with lounges, fireplaces, marble bathrooms with fluffy oversized robes and upscale bath and body products.
It’s easy to create a perfect Sonoran sojourn without ever leaving the property! Cowgirl suggests these ten easy steps to experience the ultimate Arizona desert weekend.
- Check in and admire the beauty of the lobby, then take a ride to your casita courtesy of the valet’s golf-cart limo. Take in the luxurious appointments, the view and the comfy bed.
- Slip into your bathing suit and wrap, then head down to the pool to enjoy a late afternoon swim. Find a shady lounge, order a desert–inspired cocktail and nosh on the spicy ceviche from the poolside restaurant, Saguaro Blossom.
- Head back to your casita and soak in a relaxing hot bath, afterwards explore your stylish casita and gaze at the views.
- Before dinner, grab an outside spot and a cocktail on the inviting patio of the Onyx Lounge, just off the lobby to watch the sunset over Pinnacle Peak.
- Enjoy dinner at Proof, the resort’s casual dining experience that offers home-style comfort fare and the friendly atmosphere of a neighborhood hangout.
- After supper, retreat to your casita and watch a movie on the flat screen television or read a that book you’ve been looking forward to.
- Wake up and hike Pinnacle Peak, work out in the health club, have breakfast at Proof, or our favorite: order breakfast in bed!
- Lounge, swim and enjoy a tasty seafood Cobb salad at the pool.
- Indulge in a relaxing treatment at the Spa, named among the Top Resort Spas by Condé Nast Traveler magazine.
- Return to the Onyx Bar & Lounge before dinner to sip your favorite cocktail, then treat yourself to a delectable gourmet feast at Talavera, the resort’s fine dining restaurant, whose vibrant décor and jaw-dropping views will leave you wanting to linger.
(Originally published in the October 2014 issue of Cowgirl Magazine).