Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Strawberry cookies loaded with chocolate sprinkles and a surprise ingredient – JELL-O Instant Strawberry Creme Pudding and Pie Filling! They are also nice and soft on the inside, thanks to a little cornstarch.
This is a very easy recipe to make and the cookies have a slight pink tint, they are perfect for making next month.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package of Jell-O Strawberry Creme Pudding/Pie Filling
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Add flour, Jell-O mix, baking soda & corn starch to a large mixing bowl and mix throughly.
- In another small bowl add butter, egg & white sugar.
- Mix vigorously until there are no more lumps, use a whisk to get out remaining lumps at the end or you may use an electric mixer.
- Pour mixture into the dry mixing bowl & stir.
- It might seem like you don’t have enough liquid, but use those arm muscles – after a bit of stirring the ratio is perfect.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap & refrigerate for an hour.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Make small round balls of dough with your hands or a spoon & place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes depending on your oven.
- Allow to cool on a rack for at least 5 minutes before digging in.
Recipe and photos originally shared on Horses & Heels.