Are you a fan of natural horsemanship? If so, you’ve likely heard of Clinton Anderson and a few of his inspiring quotes. This professional horse trainer is well-respected in the industry. His words can set you and your horse on the right track!
Inspiring Quotes by Clinton Anderson
- “Horsemanship should be fun. By learning how to control your horse in any situation, your confidence will greatly increase. When you’re confident, you can relax and enjoy your partnership.”
2. “Sometimes you have to go through some ugly stuff to get to the good stuff.”
3. “Be black or white with no shades of gray. In other words, don’t be a nagging mother.”
4. “Average talent, plus hard work and dedication, will always beat talent by itself.”
5. “Always be humble enough to learn something new. Otherwise, it’s only a matter of time before your knowledge becomes outdated.”
6. “You get what you work for not what you wish for.”
7. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you, if you are determined to learn no one can stop you.”
8. “To change your horse you must first change yourself!”
9. “I believe the more knowledgeable you are as a horse owner, the better leader you are and the more you’ll enjoy your partnership with your horse.”
10. “Don’t let anybody’s opinion kill your belief in yourself.”
How refreshing are these words! Are you ready to get out there and work your horse now? If you’re looking for more, then Buck Brannaman also has some inspiring things to say about horses and training.