Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Plenty of jewelry trends may go out of style, but turquoise is a cherished staple that lasts forever! This rugged, earthy blue-to-green stone can add just the right amount of pop to any outfit – no matter what time of year it is. To get you behind this vibrant gem, we’ve found the most gorgeous and electrifying pieces, from locally crafted beaded necklaces to statement, stone-pendant earrings and one-of-a-kind bracelets.
1. Love Tokens Turquoise and Sterling Silver Bracelet, $363, available at Maverick Fine Western Wear
2. Rocki Gorman Mojave Turquoise Four Strand Necklace, $360, available at Maverick Fine Western Wear
3. Aurelie Bidermann “Cherokee” Embossed Cuff, $1,600, available at The Webster
4. The 2 Bandits Canoe Paddle Open Cuff, $178, available at The 2 Bandits
5. Sandra Dini Turquoise Earrings, $815, available at Barney’s
6. Bounkit Turquoise Hinged Bangle Bracelet, $650, available at Charm & Chain.
7. Love Tokens Turquoise and Sterling Silver Cuff, $363, available at Maverick Fine Western Wear
8. Green Turquoise Earrings, $179, available at Pinto Ranch
9. Dara Ettinger Elisa Gold-plated Turquoise Necklace, $286, available at The Outnet
10. Silver Creations Three Stone Damale Turquoise Ring, $242, available at Maverick Fine Western Wear
11. Gypsy Soule Silver Hoops with Turquoise Stone Earrings, $60, available at Zappos
12. Lucky Brand Desert Oasis Small Cuff, $39.99, available at Zappos
13. M&F Western Fleur Beaded Stretch Bracelet, $26, available at Zappos
14. Blu Bijoux Turquoise Silver Leaf Bib Necklace, $34, available at Max & Chloe
15. Pearl and Turquoise Union Ring, $70, available at Boticca