The first dance between a bride and her groom is one of the most important moments at a wedding. As a cowgirl planning her wedding, it is important to find that special song that embraces the uniqueness of the “cowgirl way of life” while also being endearing and heartfelt.
To help assist any future cowgirl brides who need some inspiration for finding their special first dance song, here’s five love songs that would be perfect to dance to on your wedding day. Let us know what your favorite song is on this list, and if you have already had your wedding, comment and say what song you chose for your first dance!
1) Makin’ Plans – Miranda Lambert
2) Wrapped Around – Brad Paisley
3) Die A Happy Man – Thomas Rhett
4) Big Love In A Small Town – Aaron Watson
5) Pushin’ Time – Miranda Lambert