Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
At one point, you may find yourself selling a horse. One of the first steps to this process is writing an eye-catching advertisement! Written ads is the potential buyer’s first look into the personality, the talents and all the things that make your horse the one for them!
Don’t know where to start? Here are a few things to include in your written advertisement!
- Discipline of horse (i.e. roping, barrel horse, etc.)
- Awards or amount of money won
- Training resume
- Experiences (i.e. if they have ever been in a parade, rodeo, etc.)
- Skill level needed for horse (i.e. whether the potential buyer can be a green rider, intermediate or needs to be an expert)
- A little bit about their personality
- Some descriptive words such as “all around,” “broke,” “good looking,” “nice mover,” and more! (Make sure these words ring true to the horse you’re selling)
- Where the horse is currently located
- Price (Double check where you’re posting your horse because some sites may not allow you to post the price)
- Seller’s contact information
Don’t forget to check out these 10 Tips For Selling Your Horse!